Monday, November 28, 2011

When Toddlers Attack

I spent nearly 15 minutes lovingly molding our favorite bilingual adventurer (below) out of Play-Doh. I finished my creation, and set her on the kitchen counter for my two and a half year old to admire.

DO NOT make fun of my Play-Doh skills.
(For those of you without an active imagination, this is Dora.)

Of course, she wanted to "hold" her. And by hold her, I knew she meant destroy her. Because that's what my little angel does best. There's a reason we call her "destructosaur." First, it was the head that popped off. "Uh-oh mommy!" Then, it was her arm. "What happened to her arm mommy?" Then, it was this:

Poor Dora. Even Boots can't save her from this misfortune. 

4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Dora yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smashed one or the creepy-eyeball one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashed, of course. Claire might disagree; she loves her Dora mat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good riddance. That girl may be billingual, but she can't speak without freaking YELLING EVERY SINGLE WORD!

    ReplyDelete